A marketing internship is now available at Alpha Current for the Fall 2017 Semester. An internship is a supervised work experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what is being learned throughout the experience. We anticipate exposing an intern to the full breadth of our services so they can better determine their professional skills and preferences.
The internship requires that you spend time in our office in Miami Beach at least once per week for approximately half the day. We’re flexible about schedule. There will be some “take home” work and/or assignments that require attending an event from time-to-time, as well. The internship is part-time and one semester. The opportunity is non-credit earning and non-paid.
During our time together, the intern will have the opportunity to:
- Report on the status of a project
- Ask questions
- Learn how his/her work is contributing to the organization
- Participate in an evaluation of strengths and/or weaknesses
- Discuss areas needing growth and development
- Get a sense of what kind of work lies ahead
- Event Management: Organize and attend events held by Alpha Current and brands managed by Alpha Current.
- Social Media: Create and curate content for Alpha Current and brands managed by Alpha Current.
Perks of an Internship at Alpha Current:
- Attend fun events around Miami and sometimes receive free products, too!
- Meet influencers and experts in our networks
- Learn/do things that interest you
- Gain referrals and recommendations
- Entrepreneurial work environment
Use the form below (or follow this link).
About Alpha Current
Alpha Current is a Miami based consulting firm specializing in management of marketing, sales and corporate strategy projects. We create value by leading cross-functional teams to complete projects on budget and according to schedule.
Alpha Current’s offices are found on Miami Beach at WeWork, a co-working space. We have a private office and access to shared spaces including conference rooms, kitchenettes, and spots to relax. The environment is casual and energetic and provides networking opportunities to socialize with many other entrepreneurs and creatives.
Our clients include start-ups and other young businesses in Technology, Real Estate, Tourism, Hospitality, Sustainability, Fashion, and Manned Submersibles/Oceanographic.